AOYMOUS - Mid Waist Layers Pants (Black)
01 Dissociative alternation
“Dissociative alternation” can be explained as an ongoing personality deviation, where one assumes different perspectives and personalities depending on the moment.
In A oymous’s debut collection, the brand introduces an intensely focused collection of modern pieces that play into the concept of an alternation. The concept of masks and purity of design combined with the psychological impact of darkness and red lights. The collection features clean lines, drasticolumes, and a subtle nod to functionalism that carries heavy architectural undertones.
- Two slash pockets on the side
- Inner adjustable waistband sizing
- Metal snaps and RiRi zipper at front
- Two invisible YKK zippers on the side seam
- Symmetrical and curved lines short pants on knee part for layers
- Outer Shell: 100% Cotton
- Made in Japan