AOYMOUS - Uniform Panels Top (Black)
01 Dissociative alternation
“Dissociative alternation” can be explained as an ongoing personality deviation, where one assumes different perspectives and personalities depending on the moment.
In A oymous’s debut collection, the brand introduces an intensely focused collection of modern pieces that play into the concept of an alternation. The concept of masks and purity of design combined with the psychological impact of darkness and red lights. The collection features clean lines, drasticolumes, and a subtle nod to functionalism that carries heavy architectural undertones.
- Without normal seam tailoring
- Metal snaps on right sleeve cuff
- Draped design with panel cut outs
- High collar and inner curved design sleeves
- Double sided YKK zipper in front of the top
- Outer Shell: 100% Cotton
- Made in Japan
Sleeve length: 78.5/80.5