AOYMOUS - Double Pocket Tailored Pants (Black)
01 Dissociative alternation
“Dissociative alternation” can be explained as an ongoing personality deviation, where one assumes different perspectives and personalities depending on the moment.
In A oymous’s debut collection, the brand introduces an intensely focused collection of modern pieces that play into the concept of an alternation. The concept of masks and purity of design combined with the psychological impact of darkness and red lights. The collection features clean lines, drasticolumes, and a subtle nod to functionalism that carries heavy architectural undertones.
- Two welt pockets at back
- Pleated detailing at knees
- Metal snaps and RiRi zipper at front
- Symmetrical and curved lines panel on backside
- Two-seam pockets with four invisible YKK zipper adjustments located behind the thighs and calves
- Outer Shell: 85% Cotton, 15% Polyester
- Made in Japan