A OYMOUS - Reshaped Suit Jacket (Black)
01 Dissociative alternation
“Dissociative alternation” can be explained as an ongoing personality deviation, where one assumes different perspectives and personalities depending on the moment.
In A oymous’s debut collection, the brand introduces an intensely focused collection of modern pieces that play into the concept of an alternation. The concept of masks and purity of design combined with the psychological impact of darkness and red lights. The collection features clean lines, drasticolumes, and a subtle nod to functionalism that carries heavy architectural undertones.
- 4-way wearing styles (Panel coverage, Zipper up to high-neck, Layers Flat and - normal Cut)
- Metal snaps on right sleeve cuff
- Two metal snaps at front opening
- Two hidden pockets lower the panel
- Symmetrical and curved lines panels at front
- Finishing with pleat detailing at back center hem
- Outer Shell: 100% Cotton
- Lining: 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
- Made in Japan
Sleeve length: 62/63/65